If you are interested in our products, please contact our team Contact Us
ePacket is an economical international express service launched by China Post to meet the needs of the international e-commerce delivery market for light and small items. The whole process can be tracked, and it can go to remote places.
ePacket shipping allows your customers to receive their package in a reasonable period, while enabling them to track their order in real-time during the wait. The delivery process starts with the carrier in Hong Kong or China bringing the package to the border. From there, it’s shipped to the customer’s destination through an international carrier. After crossing the destination border, the package is picked by a local carrier in the destination country, which is then responsible for delivering it to the customer’s address. The ePacket shipping time varies based on the location and the delivery method.
the weight limit does not exceed 2kg
no more than 60cm on one side, and no more than 90cm in the sum of three sides
ePacket can be divided into China ePacket and Foreign ePacket. China ePacket includes Shenzhen ePacket, Guangzhou ePacket, Foshan ePacket and so on. The foreign ePacket includes Swiss ePacket, Dutch ePacket and so on. China ePacket can basically only carry general goods, while Fujian ePacket can carry charged and magnetic items.
For foreign ePacket, the mailing limit is small, you can mail charged, pure batteries, liquid items, such as Dutch ePacket. In addition, the foreign ePacket more stable and faster.
Compared with registered parcels and surface parcels, ePacket mailing range is much smaller, and only less than 40 countries and regions around the world, mainly North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Oceania. In addition, delivery is also possible in Central Asian countries such as Israel and Kazakhstan.
When using epacket, you need to pay attention to the after-sales policy of epacket. E-Postal's after-sales policy is rather tricky. The official does not assume any responsibility for the package delivered through E-Postal, regardless of the loss,damage or delay. Therefore, when mailing fragile items, valuables and other special items, you should be very careful when choosing ePacket.
The list of countries that have access to ePacket is constantly growing. This is not surprising considering the many advantages of using ePacket delivery.
1. Faster: Standard methods of shipping from China to other parts of the world usually take months. ePacket delivery gives you much faster delivery times. Of course, you’re still no match to Amazon’s delivery times, but you can reasonably expect your delivery to reach your customer within three weeks.
2. Cheaper: ePacket has lower shipping rates so you can price your products more competitively.
3. Door-to-door China ePacket tracking: ePacket delivery provides customers the option of end-to-end tracking without additional costs. Being able to track the ePacket easily on official websites such as EMS and USPS offers a huge benefit.
4. Free returns on any undeliverable items: Another benefit to customers is the sense of security from knowing that any undeliverable item is returned, without any additional expense. This in turn improves the customer-merchant relationship, as the online merchants will be able to provide refunds on any packages that were not successfully delivered to customers.
5. Payment of postal customs: Any customs, duties, and/or taxes must be paid by the recipient of the shipment. As the ePacket delivery goes through regular custom clearance, customers might be required to pay any applicable taxes and duties.
For more information about ePacket supplier, please do not hesitate to contact us.